Wednesday, September 12, 2012

When things start to "CLICK"...

Today was the day that I can say my kids and I have officially "clicked" with each other! This was probably the first day where I truly felt that my kids get me, and I get them! They have impressed me beyond measure with how well they do on certain tasks, even my "lower" students! I'm excited about where we will go with the rest of the year, and how we will grow as a class family!! I do still have a strong bond with my students from the past 2 years (I looped with my students from my first year of teaching to my second year...so we grew very close!), but I feel that my new kiddos and I are going to create a strong bond, as well!!

Keepin it short and sweet tonight!! I think it's time for a nap before going to bed!

Allison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment