Thursday, September 6, 2012

Holy Moly...

Very stressful afternoon!! That's about the extent of my feelings right now! One of those days that makes teaching a little difficult due to the "extra responsibilities" that go along with feeling the minds of children!! Thank God for trustworthy friends at work, my loving hubby, and my mom for being a listening ear and a wonderful support system!!

The best part of my day today.....getting this awesome note from a coworker/friend that read:

Burgess,

        You rock!! (which was accompanied by a crystal rock!!)

She must have had a feeling that this afternoon was going to be difficult! Fully believes that God places people in our lives for a reason!!! Anzaldi....yea I'm calling you out.....you rock, too!!!!!! :) Thanks!

Ready for a new day tomorrow...AND....IT'S FRIDAY!!

Happy Friday Eve everyone!

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment