Friday, September 7, 2012

T.G.I.F

Today was much better...ending it with a small visit from 2 of my sweeties from last year helping me out in my classroom! Sometimes all it takes is a sweet little hug and a cute little smile from a child to make things better!!

I wanted to share one of my first novel units I made! After looking at a couple of units made by other fantastic teachers, I decided to make my  own.  My favorite of the two I have made is a Horrible Harry unit.  I was so proud after making it and putting it on TPT.  It is just one of the coolest things to see something you worked hard on come to life....and then even be bought by other teachers! Right now, I have it on sale from its original price! Go check it out, and even purchase a download if you are interested!! It will be on sale for the weekend...along with my other unit for the novel Fish Face by Patricia Reilly Giff!!!




 
 

Please let me know what you think about the units so I can go about making more that will benefit other teachers!

Have a ch.ch.ch.....Faaaaantaastic weekend!!!

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment