Friday, September 21, 2012

Picture Time!!

So our Flat Stanleys are about ready for take off to another country! We are awaiting arrival from a Stanley from South Korea and France!! We will be sending one to South Korea and possibly France, too! My kids are SO excited!! Below are the pictures of their Stanley creations, along with a letter to students in France.  They even wrote a couple sentences in France.  Let me tell you....listening to a bunch of children trying to speak a foreign language is HILARIOUS!!!  Anyways....check out their creations! They are quite creative!
 Army Stanley
 
 Little stanley

 Skelly the Skeleton Stanley

Cheerleader Stanley

I can't quite remember what he called his!
 
We will be sending our Stanley people to France and South Korea this week! They are SOO excited about this project, and so am I!! I will update you when we have our foreign Stanleys!!
 
Happy Wednesday, tomorrow!!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment