Monday, September 3, 2012

Here goes nothing....

Here goes nothing! I am going to try this blogging world out and see how it goes.  I love reading teacher blogs and seeing what other teachers have to share with me, so now I am going to give it a shot and see what I can share with other teachers, too. 

Since I am just getting started, I am keeping it simple for now.  I have been teaching for 2 years, with just now starting my third year.  I teach in Charlotte, North Carolina.  I student taught at the same school as The Schroeder Page blogging guru, and have been so inspired by some of the awesome ideas that have been shared by her!

Eventually I would like to put my own products on here, but for now, like I said, I am keeping it simple.  I do have a Teachers Pay Teachers page with 12 of my products already listed, so check it out if you get a chance!

I look forward to this blogging journey and hope I am able to inspire others the way that tons of bloggers have already inspired me!

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment