Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Spring Fever.....Maybe??

So I might be getting a little ahead of myself, or maybe I am just that anxious for a break of some kind.....

Last night I uploaded a series of SMARTBoard lessons on The Life Cycle of a Butterfly!!! Yep....spring fever...and it's not even winter!!! I created these lessons back when I was student teaching....back in the day.....back 4 years ago.....back in the easier days....back before PEPs, PDPs, IEPs, and many other acronyms......oh, how I wish I could go back!! 

Anyways...enough of my pity party....I created 5 different SMARTBoard lessons for the life cycle: one as an introduction, and one for each stage of the life cycle. This was probably one of my most favorite units of student teaching!! We made a lapbook to go along with the unit, which I will upload at some point when I get a chance, and we watched real caterpillars turn into butterflies!! It was awesome!!

So here are the opening pages for each SMARTBoard lesson:








So there you have it....spring fever!! :) I guess I should get to winter break...AKA Christmas break in my book.....first before wishing for spring!!!

PS....I have 21 followers!! That's exciting!! Gotta start somewhere!!! My SMARTBoard lessons for the life cycle are 20% off, in honor of reaching 20 followers!!! Get them discounted until Friday evening!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment