Thursday, December 13, 2012

How the Grinch Stole Christmas...

Next week....I think I can, I think I can.....is our last week before Christmas break! Some of my teammates and I have decided to do our literacy plans around none other than....The Grinch!!!

I am actually REALLY excited about these plans because it is going to be a fun story, that the kids will enjoy, and the literacy skills we are working on are going to be used in a more creative way than usual!!  I decided to create a small literacy skills unit using the story!  Click on the link below to see my unit and purchase it, if you would like!!
 
 



 
If you purchase it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I think I am going to enjoy it! Don't forget to leave feedback with any comments or suggestions!!
 
Happy Friday Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment