Saturday, December 1, 2012

Currently...in December...

Can I just say I LOVE these currently Linky parties??!! I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade's December Linky Party!!!


Here are my answers:



Listening: to the Georgia Bama game. I really could care less about the game....but the husband wants to watch it! Therefore, I am listening to it!! :)

Loving: The Girls on the Run 5k this morning. It was my first 5k ever, and what a great one to have as my first!! Visit my post titled Live for Little Moments to read about my experience!!

Thinking: not a whole lot!! I was actually having to think about what I was thinking!! Got a clear mind today, I suppose!!

Wanting: my hair to grow faster!!! It is getting longer, but it needs to keep going!! I am ready to wear a ponytail again. I'm sure after a couple months, though, I will cut it short again!! Who knows...

Needing: my house to clean itself!!! Seriously.....can I get a little Mary Poppins action here? Or The Cat in the Hat to come with his cleaning machine he used at the kids house?? I love a clean house....but it's so annoying to vacuum and scrub and sweep and all that jazz!! I guess you have to work hard to get things to look the way you want!!

RAK: I figured I would make my store 20% off until Monday!! I don't have a whole bunch of products, but at least the ones I do have can be cheaper for those that may want them!!!

Here is the link to my store if you are interested!!!

Click the link above to add your own currently, or to visit some really great blogs!!

Happy December!!!

7 comments:

  1. My husband is also intently watching the game so I'm stuck listening to it, too. :( Send that Cat in the Hat my way, too! Boy do I need someone to clean up around here!

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first 5K! That is so awesome! I am your newest follower. I just posted 2 freebies on my blog today. Stop by and check them out when you get a chance.
    Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison,
    I found your blog through the linky! Congrats on doing your first 5K today! I've always wanted to do one! I'm a new follower of yours!
    -Marie
    Beach Lovin' Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging community! You will love it. I have found so much inspiration and support from some amazing teachers:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gonna love the blogging world. Welcome! Found you through the December Currently. I am a new follower.

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world. It's very addicting and you will love it. I teach fourth grade and am your newest follower. Come check out my blog when you get a chance!

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you did well on the race! Sounds awesome. =) I am your newest follower...drop by!


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete