Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 pictures Linky

So apparently there is a rule to not post more than once in a day in Blogland.....but I want to do the 12 random pictures......enjoy my field trip, family life, and misc. pictures from 12-12-12!! Happy first Linky party!!!


 
Some of my students in "jail" at the Schiele Museum. 
 
 
We made the phases of the moon out of Oreos to relate to our field trip!!

 
Two of my students looking at a rattlesnake......YIKES!!!
 
 
My Christmas tree and sons!! 4 legged sons, that is!! :)
 
 
Random....being silly with the Ipad.....
 
 
A delicious fruit candy cane I took off of our tree! My husband surprised me by buying two boxes and hanging them on our tree as "ornaments." Loved it!!!

 
Beautiful sky.....God's work!!! Enough said...


 
Bird house....

 
About how I felt while walking around the museum with about 100 3rd graders.......

 
My students looking at fish.

 
More jail pictures.....

 
My whole bunch (yes...count them....15.....FANTASTIC!!!) at The Schiele Museum.  Quick....see if you can point out my "fun" student!!! :) I'll give you one guess.......
 
That was my 12-12-12 day!! :)

4 comments:

  1. cute pics. Looks like you all had a fun field trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day!! Field trips always wear me out!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. That alligator picture is so funny. You look like you're a very fun person!

    ą®Rikki
    The Hive
    I'm having a giveaway if you would like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete