Friday, October 5, 2012

Currently....My FIRST!!!!

I am doing my FIRST CURRENTLY and linking up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this October Currently!


Listening: Braves have made the wild card game for Major League Baseball....and talk about a TERRIBLE game!! Horrible calls, crowd throwing trash (classy) and my hubs yelling at the TV!! Last inning.....last chance....here goes nothing!!!

Loving: I have been trying hard to stay active and keep my dogs active, so I always feel better when I go for a run...even if it is a short one with some walking! :)

Thinking: I am having a 31 party tomorrow and am kind of excited! Want to order, let me know!!

Wanting: I cut my hair in a short bob about a year and a half ago...and I'm officially tired of it!! I'm trying to grow it out so I can pull it back in a ponytail!

Needing: My school system is SO kind in that it took away a lot of our teacher workdays! We don't have one until the end of October...and that is actually a conference day, therefore nothing will get done! We haven't had one since school started...so I'm swamped with all kinds of work!

Book: The Pumpkin Book by Gail Gibbons! My cooperating teacher introduced me to Gail Gibbons 4 years ago, and I love her books!! It's a great book for autumn and science!!

Woohoo!!! That was fun!! On another note.......Braves are probably about to lose.....listen for my husband!! You might hear him!!! :)

Go Chipper Jones! It has been a great season for you!!!





5 comments:

  1. Welcome to Currently! I will have to check out that book! I love Gail Gibbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on linking up for your first currently. I just did my second one. I don't remember reading any books by Gail Gibbons; I will have to see if my library has some. Great job on going for a run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Pumpkin Book. Another great pumpkin book is Pumpkin Circle and Pumpkin Jack. They both discuss the life cycle of the pumpkin. We put our Jack in the jar and watch him decompose all year long. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i just heard a sad sigh as the braves took a turn for the worst..sorry. Im a big fan of gail gibbons in general!
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete