Tuesday, October 23, 2012

First Year Bliss Linky Party

So I am linking up with The 3 AM Teacher for the First Year Bliss Linky Party!!

Technically.....I haven't been blogging for a year.  Its actually only been about 2 months......

BUUTTTTT....I still wanted to link up to share my favorite memory from my short time of blogging.

I would have to say that my favorite memory from blogging was when I got my FIRST follower!! Since its been a short time, I only have 5 (in other words.....FOLLOW ME!!! PLEASE!!!)!! The Schroeder Page was my first follower, and I was SO excited to see that someone was actually following my page.  I know people from Facebook get on and read my stories, but when I saw another blogger following, it made me excited!!

One other exciting memory was when I linked up for my first Linky party!  Doing that helped me get up to 5 followers, which was very exciting, too!!!

Hopefully I can continue to add on to my followers! I see all these bloggers who have just added and added followers to their page, and I hope to be one of those people in the future!!

If you are interested in Linking up or reading some fantastic blogs, head on over to The 3 AM Teacher and link up/read!!!



Happy Hump Day tomorrow!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment