Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Addition Review Game

So this week has actually been really good! My kids have been on target with behavior, and we are getting a lot accomplished!! Halloween tonight...we will see how tomorrow goes!!

Next week we are going to be doing some review of everything from first quarter math! I think I am basically going to be doing a math workshop kind of thing so I can work with students who may need some extra support, and so we can do an extension activity using computers. With our school being SOO blessed with technology (*cough cough*) I have two computers in my class so I am going to pull two students at a time to do a PowerPoint multiplication/division story book!

I came up with a game for an addition review on Monday. It's called Roll-an-Equation. 



I'm going to teach my kids this game to add it to my math games. It's pretty simple, and its just something else to help make addition a little more fun. It is differentiated for below grade level, on grade level, and above grade level.

Go to my TPT store to pick up your own copy: Roll-an-Equation.

I hope you enjoyed your Halloween night!! I surely learned a lot, as it was my first Halloween passing out candy!! It was fun, though!

2 more days....keep on truckin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment