Monday, October 8, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers

Has anyone had any issues with Teachers Pay Teachers lately?  I have had 2 people email me saying that they went to download one of their purchases from my store, but they either had issues with the document showing up or with it printing.  I go on and download it myself, and it works fine.  I don't want people to get turned away from my store because of issues.  Right now I have everything opened as free because I want to try and figure out what is wrong with my stuff.  I have had other people download it, but never ask any questions about it or express any concerns. 

Let me know if you have had similar issues lately! If you get a chance, go to my store and see if you can download my products (they are listed as free, so why not??!!) Any help or suggestions would be great!!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment