Sunday, October 21, 2012

Multiplication Monster Product!

As I was laying in bed last night....snuggled up nice and warm...an idea popped in my head for a multiplication activity!! I had the urge to get up and start working on it right then. However, I fought that urge and went on to fall asleep and sleep WONDERFULLY!!

For....oh...9 hours!!

Until 10:30 am!!

It was fantastic!! Anyways...I started working on my product as I watched the Panthers get taken over by the Cowboys! I mean really?? I would like to be able to pull for a winning team for once!!! That was pathetic!!!

Anywho....again.....I created a multiplication monster glyph for my third graders to create! I've seen many awesome glyphs, but I wanted to make one that my third graders could make and have it incorporate our curriculum! Why can't thid graders make something fun and cute???

So...here it is! My Multiplication Monster Glyph!!

Go check it out, and feel free to leave feedback on what you think!! Any feedback is welcomed to help me make my products better for you!!

I am linking this post onto All Students Can Shines fall Linky Party! Head on over to check it out!



Have a wonderful rest of the weekend, and happy Monday tomorrow!!

By the way....these teachers who say they have half days this week for parent conference....I envy you and would love to work with you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment