Friday, June 7, 2013

And then God said....

"Let there be summer..."

And it was.....

And it was good!!!!!!

Y'all......it is summer vacation time!!! 2 teacher workdays, and summer is official!! Like I said on my last post, my class taught me a lot this year.....so waving goodbye was a slight sigh of relief!! Lot different from last year when I was bawling my eyes out as I watched my sweet kiddos walk to their bus!!! No, no, no.....no tears here!!! My lovelies argued with each other all the way to the end of the day when we lined up to dismiss. 

We all waved from underneath umbrellas and covers as the heavens opened up and rain poured down on us. Didn't bother me a bit......it's summer vacation!!!!

Now it's time to start thinking about next year....several big changes.....we are going to departmentalize in 3rd grade (ill be teaching reading), I will be grade chair with my coworker and friend, I will be taking over our staff wellness committee....with the same coworker and friend, and a whole new group of kiddos!! :) bring it on!!! After this year, I feel like I can tackle anything!! Lets hope so!!

I'm hoping to get some blogging done this summer since I went nonexistent for quite some time, and make some new products to post on TpT. Other than that, I will be tutoring 12 little lovelies this summer and spending time with my pups!! Have I mentioned sleeping in, because that will be happening, too!!! 

And let all the teachers in the NC say......AMEN!!!!

1 comment: