Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Currently

June is here....HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLE--LUJAH!!!

It is time for Junes Currently from Oh Boy, Fourth Grades blog (AKA Farley).


Listening...so he isn't really snoring. It's more of a heavy breathing. Someone loves his sleep!! :)

Loving...5 more days of school!!! I will be tutoring this summer, but can't wait for days off to relax and chill with my puppies!! No more 5:30 alarm until August!!!

Thinking...yes, I'm still in bed. I'm hungry, so should probably get up. What to have for breakfast??

Wanting...my nose has been beat to death with my allergies this season. I've done Allegra and that helped a little. I'm about ready to chop it off!! 

Needing...a push to get out of bed. My 9:29 alarm should do the trick in about twenty minutes. Graduation Sunday at my parents church....can't miss that for my baby brother!! (My last post Summer Project and Little Big Brother talks a little about his graduation and our relationship).

3 Vacay Essentials....camera. I love taking pictures!! I need to be better at printing them right when I get home, because if not they sit on my camera for months!
Flip flops. Nothing like a good pair of flip flops to make summer feel complete. Plus, if I'm gonna be taking a shower where unknown people have stood, you best believe my feet will be covered!!!
Sunscreen. When I was younger, I tanned so nicely. Now....I'm as pale as a ghost and burn easily!! Sunscreen is a must!!!

So speaking of vacation, the hubs and I are going to Gatlinburg this summer for our Vacay!! We went for our one year anniversary 2 years ago and LOVED it. We stay in a secluded cabin on the side of the mountain and go hiking (more like hubs hiking, me trying to keep up and survive), shop in Downtown Gatlinburg, and just relax!! It's beautiful!!

Happy June to you. If you want to link up, click on the link above to get what you need!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I would be the same way with hiking. That actually sounds like a really cool vacation though- might have to steal the idea sometime. I'm in the exact same position for breakfast ;)

    Amber
    Sparkles, Smiles, and Successful Students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for one week left! We have a few more, I don't mind as long as the humidity stays away! Isn't being home with the dogs one of the best parts of summer? Have a great last week!

    http://fashioncrazelearningdays.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog through Farley's linky! It's too cute! I 100% AGREE with the wearing shoes where other people shower. I always wore flips flops in my college dorm shower, even though just four girls shared it, I was not having any of that, lol. Happy 5 day countdown!

    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through the linky party and am your newest follower! Enjoy the last few days with your students!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi~Found your blog via the linky! It's nice to meet you. I look forward to learning lots from your blog. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete