Sunday, February 3, 2013

Currently in FEBRUARY!!!

It's February, ya'll!!! Yes.....I'm excited....and yes I just said ya'll!!!

It's time for the February edition of Farley's Currently!!!



Listening....we have a humidifier....not for its real purpose. Our purpose is for the noise! If we forget to turn it on at night, we lay there with confused looks on our face like something is wrong! Then it clicks!! No humidifier!!!

Loving....we are having friends over for zSuper Bowl and I'm excited!! I love having people to my house.....good excuse to clean!!!!

Thinking.....yea....I still need to get out of bed and shower for church!!

Wanting....im about over this dry air stuff! My nose has taken a beating!!

Needing....just woke up.....nothing else to say!!!

Pet peeves.....I can't stand hair being left in the shower! It grosses me out!! Even if it is my own hair, it is still gross!! I hate hair, regardless of where it is found. Not sure why, just do!!
Manners. Our children need to be taught them, as well as some adults! I can't stand a disrespectful person. When you don't say thank you, excuse me, please, may I, or anything, it is just rude!! Please show some respect!

Happy February!!


4 comments:

  1. Rudeness is one of my pet peeves too! I always say that my daughter could grow up to be " dumber than a box of rocks" but if she is polite I will have done my job as a parent. LOL! I love having people over for the same reason! I am so much more critical and clean WAY more when I know someone is going to be in my house. :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same hair phobia. I hate touching other people's hair too - yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck - I hate hair in the shower, too! Hope you're having fun at the Super Bowl party - didn't think it would be such a blow out.

    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hair phobia as well! Cleaning the shower makes me want to vomit, and it's usually my own hair. Ew. We're your newest followers thanks to Farley's Currently linky!
    -Jackie-
    Little Birdy Designs

    ReplyDelete