Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party...

I am linking up with Flying Into First Grade's first linky party!!!

The rules of the linky are to share 3 things about yourself that you like or like to do, using your initials!! So....here we go!!!
 
 

A-Atlanta Braves! I was born in Atlanta, so I like watching Atlanta Braves games! It was a sad day to watch Chipper Jones play his last game! :(

 

T-Teaching! Call it cliche', but I really do love teaching.  Even though there are days I want to just pack up and leave and not go back, I really do think it was my calling.  I don't do blood, I hate teeth, I can't build things....so yea! I love kids! There ya go!!

 

B-Big Bang Theory! I hated that show when it first came out.  I thought it was such a stupid show.  Sadly, when my husband and I were in Gatlinburg for our 1 year anniversary, we watched it once....and we were hooked!! Now we LOVE watching it!! It is actually on right now as we "speak."  I really don't see how the actors on this show make it through a full episode without falling on the floor laughing!!

 

So there are my 3 things about myself!! If you are interested in linking up, click the link at the top of my blog post, and add your page.  If you do so, make sure you comment on the 2 blogs before yours on the linky page!!

 

Happy Thursday!! Almost Friday!!! :)

 
 


1 comment:

  1. I have not gotten into the Big Bang Theory, but my family is obsessed! Maybe I should give it another try!:)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete