Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 2013 Linky...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I hope everyone rang in the new year with as much fun as I did!!

To start the year off, I am linking up with Oh Boy, 4th Grades Currently Linky Party!! I hope you enjoy!!


1. Have you ever watched 24?? OH...MY...GOSH!! This is the third time I have watched this show through from season 1 and up. It is one of the best shows I've ever watched. We have 7 seasons on DVD and will get season 8 soon!! 

2. I got a new treadmill for Christmas from my parents and I LOVE it!! It will definitely come in handy on rainy days and cold days!!

3. I need to use my treadmill. I've used it several times, but it's time to make it daily!! 2013!!

4. School starts back tomorrow....boo. I've enjoyed my days of sleeping in and not having to worry about lessons and work. I would LOVE to stay a little longer, but I guess I will always feel that way, even if I did get more days.

5. I decided to hold a giveaway to see how it would go. So far...not so good. I am giving away three of my novel units from TpT. Check it out if you get a chance!! 

6. New Years Eve got the best of me. We stayed up for quite some time, so today has been nothing but laying around and being lazy!!

Head on over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade to do your own currently!! Happy 2013!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. You go back to school already?? We don't go back until Monday and then that is a teacher institute day. Kids don't come back until Tuesday.

    I am needing to get on my treadmill more than I do (which isn't very often!).

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found you through the Currently Linky! I would love a treadmill at home! Ooh, or an elliptical. That would be awesome. I'm heading over to check out your giveaway!

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go back to school Thursday:( Enjoy your day of relaxing. I am still in my jammies:) First giveaways are always tough. I think 6 people entered mine;) It will get better!!

    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for the new treadmill! Hope your first day back goes well!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete