Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's Been a While...

It has been a while since I have been able to sit and express my inner most thoughts on my blog.....:)

So my New Years Resolutions....stay positive, don't complain, manage my time better.......
hmm.....
no comment......
 
The weather here in Charlotte/Clover has been so depressing the past week.  It has been wet, not cold but not hot, muggy, foggy, and just down right BLAH!!!!  Now they say we have a chance for snow....not that I believe it....but REALLY??? I love snow, but I am quite ready for sunshine and beauty outside again.  It helps to make things a little more happy and shiny! Not to mention, indoor recess....well....it SUCKS!!! :)  No running, no screaming, don't touch that, watch out for the projector and ELMO....need I say more? I feel bad for the little heathens darlings!!
 
It has been a VERY eventful time in room 102 since the start of the year!! Day 1, back at school, knock on the door.....why, hello new student!!!  Third grade got 5 new students in the first couple days back to school.  All but one teacher got a new one.  Our school as a whole got around 14 new students!  So far....my new one is doing okay.  Low in math, decent in reading, behavior is questionable, but not bad!! I'm still trying to get a feel for who she is.  I'll keep ya updated....
 
 By the way....has your school reached the 100 day mark yet? WE HAVEN'T!!!! Holy moly!!
 
Next week we have Martin Luther King Day off, followed by....hold your breathe........hold it....hold it......A TEACHER WORKDAY!!!!! Can you hear the screams of every teacher in the Charlotte school system?? Screams of joy!! Screams of I can finally sit in my room and do something that will make me feel productive!!!! I can't WAIT!! I have never been so excited about going in for a teacher workday.
 
Third quarter starts next Wednesday when we get back to school.  Two more to go....I think I can!  I hope the remainder of your school year continues to go well....or becomes well. 
 
I leave you with a verse from my morning devotional today to help you think about your job, whether it be teaching, or some other business.....
 
Phillippians 2:14: Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, "children of God withouth fault in a warped and crooked generation." Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.     
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment